2013年1月7日 星期一

Original Ideas For Bedside Tables

Share it Please
The other day when I couldn't fall asleep and was thinking to grab a book to read. When I planned to get up from my bed, I just noticed, oh..I don't have a bedside table and I left my book on the living room. Oh...that was the moment I decide to have a bedside table for the bedroom.

How important is bedside table? You can store books, glasses, eye-drops, creams, or even something intimate. So I started to collect bedside tables ideas to see which one will fit my room. Some ideas from below collection are really interesting. Such as a ladder, old luggages, or an old drawer. However, my personal favorite is the one with a cat's door. Which one is your favorite? Or you have more bedside table ideas to share with us? Just let us know.



































via: freshhome

沒有留言:

張貼留言

追蹤者

Our Location

Follow The Author